Terms and Conditions
- The content in the pages of this website - www.appshinemarketing.com is for your information and personal use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee for the accuracy, punctuality, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge and agree that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is at your own risk. We shall not be in any way liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any materials is prohibited unless in accordance with copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced within this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website might include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We do not provide refunds for our services or for our deposit. We create specific milestones, agreed upon by both parties through contractual or email agreement to assure that both parties are happy with our working relationship.